We are a small fellowship which is being replanted in downtown Kingston near Queen’s University. The church began in 1843 and has been in its present stone structure for over one hundred years. This small multicultural Christian fellowship endeavours to honour and serve Jesus Christ through corporate worship, biblical study and becoming more Christ-like, and through spreading the good news of the world’s only saviour Jesus Christ.